Mayfield Clubhouse Opening
The clubhouse will continue to open on Saturday afternoons in accordance with the latest Scottish Government Covid-19 Guidelines. Currently we’ll open from 4pm – 7pm for the next few weeks but this may change depending on any impact from training or the beginning of inter-club matches.
Unless for a specific situation where numbers are expected to be high, from now on we won’t use the Eventbrite booking system as we can accommodate the smaller numbers by simply registering them on arrival.
This can be done by everyone using their mobile and the unique QR code displayed at the entrance and elsewhere in the bar. You just need to enter your name, email and phone number the first time you use the system and we’ll have all the details we need to comply with the rules. Anyone who doesn’t have a mobile can fill in the form by hand.
Scottish Government Covid-19 Guidelines
It is essential that the club operate the clubhouse in a responsible and safe way and in accordance with current Scottish Government advice and policy. This notice will provide practical advice and guidance to members with a view to ensuring the safety of all members and staff. Please read it carefully.
Social Distancing – the current government guidelines allow members to meet (indoors & outdoors):
Up to Two Households with max of 6 people plus children U12.
The tables inside the clubhouse have been set up for 2 people to sit together and placed 1 or 2 metres apart to ensure social distancing between groups. The longer white tables outside are also for 2 people to sit together at each end with a gap in between i.e. 4 in total per white table.
Provided they are from the same households’ additional people can sit at the same table up to a max of 6. Please don’t move any tables/chairs without staff approval and maintain distancing at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitisers available when entering and leaving the clubhouse and toilets.
- Face coverings are mandatory when entering and moving about the clubhouse. They are not required while seated.
- On entering please take a seat where a member of committee or the staff will help you and provide table service. They will also take names and contact details of everyone coming in.
- Members must not approach the bar for service at any time.
- Payment is by contactless credit card only.
- Please avoid any groups congregating, especially at bottleneck points i.e. toilet facilities and main entrance.
- Numbers are strictly limited by the space available to the number of tables and seats. Currently we are set up to seat a max of 36 inside and 22 outside.
- Opening times are currently restricted to Saturdays from 4 – 7pm.